Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

I'm amazed!

I don't know what really caused me to pop over here today, but when I did I was amazed to find how often, after two years of never posting, people still find their way over here.  In way that's awesome and in a way, that's a shame.

In 2012 I stopped using the name Rowan Pendragon and took a break from tarot and magic to focus on some more general spirituality and creativity work.  I'm glad I did!  I needed the break.  But now I'm doing more work with tarot and magic with a bit of a twist and I'd love for you to come and check it out if you're landing here all these years later.  For the last two years since I've ended this blogging adventure I've been growing a spiritual blog and a business as an intuitive coach, shamanic practitioner and intuitive reader.

On my current blog each Monday I do a reading post and I often incorporate tarot into other things I'm doing.  Plus I have a really popular intuitive course called In The Cards that you can check out. 

Come by my site, visit my current Facebook and Twitter pages and say hi!